Weird Habits Tag
The writer will create a blog with “6 weird things/habits about yourself.”
People who get tagged will have to post a blog of their own telling 6 weird things/habits about themselves.
At the end of your 6 weird/things/habits, you need to choose 6 people that you would like to be tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “You are Tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read yours for instructions on how to proceed!
Here goes …
1. I argue with my monitor when things are not working the way I want them to on the websites I make. I do this no matter who happens to be in the room with me.
2. I unintentionally start sounding like the person I am having a long conversation with. Accents and intonation are contagious.
3. I actually keep bus tickets in my bag instead of throwing them away after I’ve alit at my destination. Sometimes the tickets stay in my bag for a week until I decide to throw them away or change bags.
4. When I make coffee (brewed or instant) I put in the sugar before the coffee.
5. When I’m bored I doodle lines and arrowheads that point to nowhere.
6. I talk to my plants. Which may be a habit I should drop, as none of my plants seem to live very long.
I now tag the following people: