Now that we’ve completed the requirements the insurance company needs for the flood repairs that our house needs, it should only be a matter of time before we can start reconstruction work on the house. One of things I’m looking at are industrial handles to replace the puny ones on the cupboards and cabinets in the kitchen. Industrial handles are usually shaped like a U of some kind. The idea is to have a strong, securely attached device that won’t slip out of your hands easily.

I find that especially useful in the kitchen, where I tend to grab on handles with hands wet from the kitchen faucet. Wouldn’t that be nifty to have in the kitchen?

Kitchen convenience

Post navigation